As our country and state continues to mitigate the COVID-19 virus our thoughts go out to our fellow citizens, employees and customers. Our biggest concern is everyone’s safety. We want you to know what actions we are taking while still being available to serve our customers and community.
- Any employee having the slightest signs of a cold or sickness are asked to stay home.
- All employees are to practice social distancing away from work and in the workplace.
- We will encourage the use of before and after hour drop off and pick up or arrange no contact pick up or drop off. Please call store for more information (303)722-2808.
- All employees will wear gloves.
- Office, waiting area, doors and bathrooms will be wiped down regularly.
- Our waiting room will be temporarily closed.
- We are asking for only one customer in the office at a time.
- All unnecessary outside sales/vendors will be asked not to come in during these times.
Our business will continue to provide you with honest, quality and affordable maintenance and repairs. If you don’t already know, we now have the capability to provide you with a digital vehicle inspection with pictures and videos showing the repairs needed, explanations, and estimates sent right to your smart phone. Thank you for your continued support as our community and nation work together to overcome these challenging times.